Axe Throwing IN
In light of the COVID-19 challenge, we strongly encourage online bookings when possible, as opposed to walk-in bookings. We will continue doing our best to keep our venue safe.
Finding fun things to do in Rexburg, ID, just got a whole lot easier thanks to Heber Hatchets. Don’t settle for the same old haunts in the area when you can experience something new and exciting like axe throwing! It’s one of the most enjoyable activities you can participate in with family or friends.
Axe Throwing as an Ancient Art
Axes have been used anciently as tools and weapons. Gradually they became more commonly used for sporting activities among lumberjacks and woodsmen. Today, we throw axes around for fun in a safe and secure environment. It’s a great way to let off stress and anxiety and have a great time with friends, for a group activity, a family get-together, or a date.
We guarantee you’ll be addicted to it the moment your axe blade makes contact with the wood of the target.
Family Fun with Heber Hatchets
When you’re searching for Rexburg activities to try out, be sure to give axe throwing with our team a try. You don’t need the experience to throw an axe like a woodsman—our skilled staff can teach you everything you need to know. Parents and children can participate in throwing axes. We welcome everyone of any age to our facility for some quality fun time.
Throw Axes with Your Friends
Ax throwing makes for a fantastic time out on the town with friends. There’s nothing quite like taking turns to test your throwing prowess and testing your accuracy and skill. Axe throwing in Rexburg is the perfect experience for groups of all shapes and sizes. Take a look at some of the common group events we host:
- Birthday Parties: Enjoy a birthday party like no other when you schedule it with our team at Heber Hatchets.
- Family Nights: Children and parents can enjoy a fun night out together, learning how to chuck axes at wooden targets.
- Youth Group Activities: Getting a youth group together for an exhilarating new experience at Heber Hatchets will be enjoyable from start to finish.
- Date Nights: Don’t settle for mediocre date nights when you can try your hand competing against your date and seeing who is the most skilled.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties: Bachelors and bachelorettes in Rexburg can celebrate their final days as a single person by testing their strength throwing axes.
- Corporate Events: Nothing brings fellow employees closer than testing their skill of throwing axes and having friendly competitions.
We can plan just about any group event you want to have at our facility. Contact us if you have any ideas for parties or events or have questions about pricing! We’re here to make your party dreams come true.
Schedule Your Throwing Event with Us Today!
Axe throwing in Rexburg is truly one of the most exciting and most enjoyable activities you can participate in. Try your hand at developing your lumberjack throwing skills with our team at Heber Hatchets! You can book your experience today.
Make a Booking
All prices are "per hour"
1–3 people = $14.99/person
4–7 people = $11.99/person
8+ people = $9.99/person
Special Group Packages
If you are looking to celebrate something special, bring in an extra large group, or just want to get the full Heber Hatchets experience, then our customizable group package options are a great option for you!
Take a look at what add-ons you can include with your booking at our Rexburg venue.
Axe throwing has taken Idaho by storm! This unique entertainment option is a perfect group activity when you're looking to try something exciting and different. We show people how to unleash their inner lumberjacks and jills. Are you ready for the Heber Hatchets axe throwing experience?