Axe Throwing IN
Axe throwing in Spokane is an adventurous and thrilling experience that will change your idea of what a fun night out on the town can be. Try your hand at this fun new challenge with friends and family.
Axe Throwing in the Past
Historically, axes were used as tools and weapons. Though they are still used as tools in recent years, axes have transformed into a sport, another way to compete against similarly skilled individuals. These individuals were typically lumberjacks or woodsmen. But modern-day axe throwing in Spokane makes the skill readily available to learn and experience whenever you want.
Chucking an axe is a fantastic way to de-stress and deal with anxiety, as well as to work on your hand-eye coordination. Axe-throwing can become addicting, especially once your blade makes contact with the wooden target for the first time.
You and the Axe
If you’re tired of spending your time at the same old local entertainment places that have been around for decades, you should give axe throwing a try. It’s an exciting and fun new skill you can learn, and have a good time while doing so. Compete against your friends and family for a rousing outing.
Don’t worry if you’ve never thrown an axe before. Our team of skilled and well-trained staff will instruct you on proper throwing techniques and teach you how to do so safely.
Safe and Secure Family Fun
Searching for activities to do in Spokane, WA? Axe throwing might just be the solution you’ve been trying to find. It’s a fun and exciting treat for everyone, and you don’t have to be a lumberjack to be good at it.
Heber Hatchets has an alcohol-free environment that is safe and secure for people of all ages. Families love to visit us and try their hand at the throwing techniques we teach. We’re equipped to accommodate groups of virtually all sizes and shapes, with participants young and old.
Spend Time With Friends
Whether you’re looking to impress a date or a group of your best friends, axe throwing is one of the fun activities in Spokane that is sure to be an enjoyable time for everyone.
Axe throwing in Spokane can be the perfect main event for all kinds of parties and get togethers, including:
- Birthday Parties: Want a birthday party extravaganza that will make for a great time for everyone? We can make that happen.
- Family Nights: Parents with children can enjoy a fun night out learning how to throw axes in a safe, secure, and fun environment.
- Youth Group Activities: Whether you’re an adult organizing a youth event for your religious group or just want to get some friends together yourself, axe throwing is the perfect youth group activity.
- Date Nights: Heber Hatchets offers the kind of date night that you can’t get anywhere else. Enjoy something new and experience a fun time that challenges you to learn something new.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties: Girl power can manifest in a bachelorette party at our location. The guys can also experience some manly fun and competition.
- Corporate Events: A little friendly competition between departments at work never hurt anybody. In fact, it can actually be quite a bonding experience.
Heber Hatchets in Spokane is equipped to work with just about any sized group or event. If you have an idea that isn’t listed above, call us.
Learn More and Book Your Experience Today!
Heber Hatchets offers a one-of-a-kind experience of axe throwing in Spokane. Trust us! You will find it utterly satisfying to master the ancient art of axe throwing and the feel of the blade thunking into the wooden target. Learn a new skill and spend time with family and friends simultaneously.
Book your experience today and get ready to have the time of your life.
Make a Booking
More than 10 throwers? Please give us a call or send us an email so we can set up a multi-bay booking for you. Or check out our special group packages!
Special Group Packages
We're ready to host your special events and extra large groups!
If you are looking to add some extra fun and customization to your Heber Hatchets experience, check out the package options we have available at our Spokane venue.
We take care of everything for you!
Learn More About Group Activities