Covid-19 Written Procedures - Phase 2
Health and Safety Guidelines:
- We are open for League-play and practice only.
- You must pay for a League Membership Card ($5 annually) to be permitted to throw. Anyone can join the Heber Hatchets league.
- If you are already a league member, please show your League Membership Card to be permitted to throw. You may also show a picture of your card.
- League member groups of 1-3 throwers can schedule a lane.
- League member groups of 4-8 throwers can schedule a bay (2 lanes).
- If bays are full, the groups can use two lanes if lanes are available.
- League member groups larger than eight must be split between 2 bays.
What we will do to help keep you safe
- We will keep one lane closed as a buffer between occupied lanes and/or bays.
- Masks are required by all employees and customers in the building.
- We will minimize the sharing of hatchets where possible.
- We will sanitize hatchets, tables, and stools between each booking.
- Single-use pencil and paper will be used for score keeping instead of chalkboards.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at each table and at the front desk.
What you can do for your own safety
- We strongly encourage online bookings.
- We prefer credit card payments only (no cash).
- Please maintain 6’ physical distance and wear a mask or face shield.
Make a Booking
More than 10 throwers? Please give us a call or send us an email so we can set up a multi-bay booking for you. Or check out our special group packages!
Special Group Packages
We're ready to host your special events and extra large groups!
If you are looking to add some extra fun and customization to your Heber Hatchets experience, check out the package options we have available at our Spokane venue.
We take care of everything for you!
Learn More About Group Activities